VERY FUNNY...

My Chat With An MTN customers' Care
Agent Over Customers Care Line (180)
Lady: hello, goodevening, thanks
for calling MTN
customer care service, my name
is Judith, what's your
name and where are you calling
from?
Me: hello, gd evening, my name
is ifeanyi, and i'm
calling from awka.
Lady: How may i help you,
Ifeanyi?
Me: i'm looking for a wife to marry...
Lady: is that why you called this
customer care
service?
Me: Yes, and i think i'm already
in love with
You...you know you have a very
nice voice...
Lady: Hellooo, please, we only
attend to issues about
your MTN line, owkay...
Me: yes 0... This is an issue
about
my MTN line
too...because i spend much
credit calling so many girls
asking them about marriage.
Lady: please, I would have to put an end to
this call...
Me: Baby don't talk like that now.
I promise to make
you happy... you would be happy
with me... can I have
your number?
Lady: *raises her voice* come,
mr man, I think
something is wrong with you...
Me: *cutting in*... Hey, hold it
there... I hope you can
now feel how frustrating it is to receive a
call and
hear rubbish? From today, warn
yourself and every other
staff there..let nobody call me
with a funny number
only for it to be an advert or send me
those nonsense
messages you guys disturb my
phone daily like
say am dating MTN...
Thunder_wey_go_
_fire_u_still_dey_do_press up
Labels:

Post a Comment

We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy,

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.